BUYING GUIDEMaking your collecting journey as easy as possible
SERVICESA Solution to your problem
SPREAD THE COST OF THE ARTWORK YOU LOVE
Buying a piece of art is an investment that should be accessible; and for everyone, no matter your current economic standing.
- Our payment plan platform is powered by Stripe.
- We offer 1 to 3 instalments (an instalment per month).
- We support processing payments in 135+ currencies.
- UK and EU clients will be charged a 2% fee per instalment.
- International clients based outside the UK and EU will be charged a 4% fee per instalment.
- VAT will be added to UK based purchases.
- The artwork will be shipped after the full payment has been made.
- We accept the following payment types: American Express, China UnionPay (CUP), Discover & Diners, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), Mastercard, Visa, Apple Pay & Google Pay.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY SPECIALIST ART SHIPPING & INSTALLATION SERVICE
For London based clients, Guts have now collaborated with the company Zhero, who use 100% Electric Vehicles and high capacity cargo-bicycles, fulfilling clients needs in environmentally responsible ways. Zhero's mission is to offer greener logistics whilst providing clients with unrivalled levels of service. Once the work has been delivered, Zhero can immediately install the work in your desired space. No matter how complex the piece, how challenging the access, Zhero will deliver and install your artwork to your specification.
WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, WE CAN DELIVER TO YOU
For international deliveries and locations further afield, we work with PACK & SEND, who have been supplying art shipping services to galleries, collectors, dealers, artists and exhibitions around the world. PACK & SEND’s knowledge, experience and attention to detail will ensure your shipment goes smoothly. They have dealt with everything from shipping single pieces to moving entire collections to the other side of the world. Their levels of customer service is legendary, and they pride themselves on having customers who become raving fans once they have experienced their service.
FREE COLLECTOR ADVISORY
At Guts, we believe art advisory should be accessible to all. Traditional art advisory is overpriced, formal and out of date; we want to share our contemporary knowledge one to one with those who have a true passion for collecting artists work. Contact us now for a chat and lets work together to find your perfect piece of art work.